Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions!!!!!

Most of the times I am a confused soul when it comes to relationships and life!!! Multiple thoughts keep going through my mind as to why Life is so complicated or are we making it complicated??? Which one is correct…? Why do we misunderstand some people? Why do we try to overpower our relations parents, siblings, spouse or kids or anyone…. Why can’t all go hand in hand….

I do agree there are lots of differences in the way people are brought up or the environment in which they live, then why can’t people understand or empathize with others feelings when they are different. Why can’t they let go of their egos and be one family….

There a lots of questions which I have to ask myself…. Why I did that, why I didn’t do that….why do I have to do it etc., hopefully will find an answer someday but wish that day comes soon than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment