Monday, August 16, 2010

Why Rumblings.........

Rumblings…. Word which I used sarcastically many a times!!! Now am using the same to collect and put my thoughts together on a blog!

I have been thinking of starting a blog for long but never had the time to put it into action.
Finally I gave it a little push and the journey started……

Rumblings was the word which came to my mind as the name and the reason why goes here:

I wasn’t sure what to post on the blog whether its going to be cooking (as most of my friends do) or just my thoughts and if my thoughts what all can I post online was a big question….

So to answer all my questions and to put my thoughts into actions, I started my blog… deciding to jot down whatever I like….

1 comment:

  1. Waaw, u said u don't have anything in ur mind as what to post... but posted such a gr8 one at first itself... :)

    ReplyDelete