Monday, September 20, 2010

Chocolate!!!

I was feeling so low for the last 2 to 3 days.... not able to pull myself up and constantly have been thinking of returning to India. Don't know why but my mind is stuck in India right now!!!! One reason might be that I have my parents, siblings there and I miss them a lottttttttt. As a family , we used to have a say in all the decisions in our house, Parents used to let us know about any step that might have or may plan to take for us or what they are planning on to do. Am missing that a lot. Love to have that life again. Keep myself informed rather than learning it from outsiders  but looks like I am asking a lot for myself........hopefully it will change sometime !!! But really wonder when that would be....Do you feel the same anytime?


Coming back to the wish of going back to India, I really feel its my urge for freedom thats pulling me in that direction. Not that I am tied right now but I feel suffocated here. Last time in April when I went to India I felt that there's life in everything. I loved it there. I have a feeling that you can lead your life irrespective of who you are on your terms not bound by any restrictions!!!! I would really love to have that life sometime but wonder when that would be !!! May be after 20yrs when my kids can take their decisions and lead their own life.  But in that time I will loose all my near and dear ones !!!! 


Well, after all my thoughts you might wonder on how my header is related to the blog!! I went shopping today for some party supplies for my son's birthday and found a box of Artisan Rolled Wafers from Pirouline.I couldn't stop myself from the pleasure of enjoying them!!!!! I bought them and it sure did lift my spirits a little. Thank you Chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment