Its been more than 2 weeks since I blogged anything…..somehow didn’t turn to blogging…
Was lost in my world of work, home, cooking, and most of all sleeping!!!! You wouldn’t believe how many hrs I slept all through these 2 weeks thanks to long weekend and Ganesh Chaturthi…
Long weekend was a perfect rest weekend!!! One of my sweet friends visited us on Friday and we had a blast…Saturday was full relaxing!! Cooking was also to minimum!! Sunday had been to shopping (you know how shopping relates to women’s relaxation ) and Monday was another perfect relaxing day watching US open and sleeping ; One thing which was common on all these days was sleeping :)
Last Saturday was Ganesh Chaturthi and we started a bit late (Anyone would think that it would be early, but I was not ready to forego my sleep as I was awake very late in the night until 12 AM doing chatram for Ganesha’s idol)…… so I finally started cooking at around 8am and ended at only 12PM...started the pooja at around 12.45 and completed it by 1.45PM …All done and I was exhausted.. I drifted to dreamland while sitting on the couch watching TV!!! That’s the start of my sleep!! It continued in the night and again Sunday afternoon!!! Never felt so relaxed after a nap!!! That tells me that I should do it very frequently……
No comments:
Post a Comment